Looking For A Great Career?
Job description Overview
At All Pest Solutions, we put people first. We make sure at All Pest Solutions, you have the tools, support, and training you need to deliver a delightful experience to every customer. Our friendly, warm work environment means great work gets recognized and rewarded. If you take pride in going above and beyond to make a customer smile, you could be All Pest Solutions next all-star player. Apply below by filling out the form and attaching your resume. Or you can call the office for more information today at: (615) 794-6535
- No Experience Required – we’ll train you to be a Pro!
- Being a licensed pest control applicator is a bonus but not required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- A valid driver’s license is required with a good driving record
- The ability to pass a drug screen and background check is required.
- Ability to obtain the appropriate pesticide certification within the first 90 days of employment (company-paid)
- Ability to work in the field independently, manage route-based assignments and interact with our great customers
- Wear personal protective equipment (PPE), sometimes requiring an OSHA-compliant respirator.
- Willing to work in different types of weather conditions
- Complete our company-paid training and learn the skills required to be responsible for the daily operation of a pest control service route to become a Professional pest control technician with All Pest Solutions.
- Drive a company vehicle and follow a route schedule within the assigned territory, ensuring a timely and safe arrival at each customer.
- Communicate with customers to ensure satisfaction and discuss additional services that meet customer needs for a complete pest management program.
- Serve as a problem solver for your customer to decide on the most efficient and best overall pest solution for each customer’s needs.
- Complete all required service-related documentation and leverage your hand-held device provided for speed and accuracy.
- Competitive earnings and a company vehicle with a gas card upon route assignment.
- Health insurance is available.
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Industry-leading, quality, comprehensive training program
- Free pest control at your home
All Pest Solutions is an equal opportunity employer
Send your Information Below, Somebody from our team will contact you.